Summer Favorites

After weeks of rain, rain, and yes- more rain, I'm thrilled to see that bright yellow ball in the sky. Everyone has a list of their favorite things to do in the summer, and I thought I would share a few of my own (new and old!).

1. Be outside.
2. Use our grill to cook dinner almost every night.
3. Harvest small batches of fruits and vegetables in my small garden.
4. Visit the farmers market on the weekends to pick up lots of local fresh produce.
5. Go to my husbands softball games (where I also get to hang out with girlfriends!).
6. Drive with the windows down early in the morning.
7. Eat corn on the cob and strawberry shortcake.
8. Talk to my mom on the phone any time of day- Yay for teachers having summers off!
9. Sitting out on my patio, soaking in the sun. While listening to Pandora on my iPhone.
10. Heading to Michigan to visit with family, and to spend a week at our summer camp.
11. Swimming in the pool.
12. Planting flowers and watching them thrive!
13. Cooking with the herbs from my potted herb garden.
14. Wearing flip flops so much that tan lines form on my feet.
15. Homemade lemonade.

And my newest favorite thing....

The newest little swimwear coming to Threadbands, LLC in the next couple of weeks!


What are some of your favorite summer things?!

0 Responses to "Summer Favorites" (Leave A Comment)