Hold the Cereal, Please!

As I wrote in my post yesterday, my husband is out of town. One of my favorite things to do is cook him dinner any night that we are home- I love cooking! I just can't seem to get myself to cook for 1 (Any tips that will encourage me to cook for myself only?). So what have I been eating since he left Tuesday morning?

Cereal. Kashi cereal, to be more specific. I love it. I love every variation I've ever tried. I think what I love most is knowing that it's all natural, and most is even organic. (I like my cereal minus the chemical additives, thank you!)

As much as I love my cinnamon, vanilla, or honey sweetened morsels swimming in that cold milk (MMMmmm), after 6 meals in a row I've had enough. Whoever said you can never have enough of a good thing is wrong. I'd rewrite that statement to say:

You can never have enough of a good thing, if you eat it every now and then.

Last night I went in search of an interesting healthy, natural, and enticing breakfast food. And I love what I came across. I absolutely adore the blog Kath Eats. She has so many wonderful recipes and ideas on how to eat real food. I stumbled upon her recipe for Banana Baked Oatmeal, and I knew that was just the thing I was looking for! Head over there for the delicious recipe, and maybe to find a few more you might like.

Here is what mine looks like. I don't have in-progress pictures because I didn't realize I'd be posting about this until I tried it and realized just how delicious it really is. Check out the recipe blog for more pictures!


I sent this picture to my husband, and I think he's just as excited to try this as I was!

0 Responses to "Hold the Cereal, Please!" (Leave A Comment)