The Passion that Drives You

What is it that you are passionate about? There are many things in my life that bring me great joy. God, my marriage, a piece of milk chocolate after dinner, family, friends, the smell of the earth after a good rain... There are so many things that make life rich. So many things to enjoy, and so much to be grateful for. Now I ask you this: What makes you passionate? What is the thing that drives you to be your very best?


"If there is no passion in your life, then have you really lived? Find your passion, whatever that may be. Become it, and let it become you and you will find great things happen FOR you, TO you, and BECAUSE OF you." -T. Alan Armstrong

Do you remember when you were a child, and you had that favorite animal? For me, it was horses. I didn't spend much time around them, but there was this deep longing and affection for them. Horse figurines adorned the shelves in my childhood room. The border paper were horses wistfully looking over the fence at me. My favorite books were The Saddle Club series, where the girls all rode together. I was passionate about my love for horses.

I wonder how many of us lose sight of our passions as we grow into responsible adults. With all the demands that are placed on us day in and day out: keeping up a household, children, work, bills...

I challenge you to look into yourself, and really consider what it is that drives you. One of the things that has always been a huge factor in my life is art. I am passionate about creating. I am excited to share more about what I do, and how I got here.

And please: Share with me what you are passionate about!

Here is a peek at what my passions have driven me to create lately. I look forward to spending more time getting to know you!

0 Responses to "The Passion that Drives You" (Leave A Comment)